JOB OPENING: PROJECT MANAGER
PROFILE: PROJECT MANAGER
Exp: 0 – 3 yrs
Location: Delhi NCR (Chattarpur Enclave Phase 2)
- Talking to all the concerned people in the project including the designers, Clients, Contractors, Vendors, Site teams etc and understanding their requirements, following up for comments/approvals, conveying decisions etc.
- Making and updating a Project Plan of Action based on the guidelines from the office and based on the input received from the various agencies and people involved in the project.
- Doing periodic site visits, meetings with the Contractors, Vendors, Consultants etc to discuss the project plan and to review the progress, address any hindrances, bottlenecks etc.
- Qualification: Degree/ Diploma in a technical course such as B.Tech, Engineering, Interior Design, Architecture, Architecture assistantship.
- Good spoken and written English.Ability to write letters.
- Good communication Skill.
Facility & Benefits:
Following facilities are provided to employees:
- Women with kids who want to work part-time from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm are also welcome to apply.
- The company provides pickup and drop services between office and Chhaterpur metro station.
- 6 days working, Second Saturday of every month is off.
- Extracurricular activities: Zumba Class.
- Over time compensation as per industry standards.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION